Why snom SIP based IP phones?
1. Germany-based, snom is differentiated by the company's fourteen-year history in the VoIP industry as SIP pioneer, and its leading technological delivery of features and functions like security protocols to ensure safe VoIP telephony use.
2. snom maintains a presence in more than 50 countries around the world, with strong adherence to the channel for delivery of its products.
3. The snom telephony devices are suitable for use in a wide variety of company models: from the individual home-office workstation to the large enterprise, telco. Internet Telephony Service Providers (ITSPs).
4. The snom OCS edition allows the simple integration of snom IP phone devices with the Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2 and any SIP PBX's simultaneously.
5. The Research Team for Telecommunications Networks tested the power consumption of VoIP phones produced by seven well-known manufacturers. The unequivocal result in each usage scenario - whether on standby, in call, three-party conference, of standby after call: snom phones have the lowest power consumption in each respective class of phones.
6. Only WLAN capable full featured desk phones on the market: snom 8xx series.
7. Multiple SIP identities support both open SIP PBX's & Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2 simultaneously.
8. Remote end point manageability via TR-069.
9. Voice-over-IP (VoIP) telephones based on open SIP standard for enterprise 9. communications.
10. All desk phones are POE Ethernet out of the box, include A/C adapters, support XML, include dual ethernet port switch either 10/100 or GigE.
- Mass deployment support, auto firmware update and configuration
- No lengthy re-boot required for every configuration edit
- Self diagnostics (one click SIP trace)
- Web Interface for local/manual configuration