ESTOS ProCall - Professional TAPI Drivers for snom VoIP phones
The ESTOS ECSTA for snom is a professional middleware for snom SIP phones and converts the snom CTI interface protocol to the Microsoft TAPI standard. The driver is available in 32-bit and 64-bit Windows-compliant versions. Therefore snom telephones can be used with common Microsoft TAPI-capable applications and professional CallCenter, CTI and UC applications. The implementation is completely independent from the chosen PBX vendor or the preferred SIP service provider. Two versions for different company sizes are available.
- Special installation options for single-user and small working groups plus mass configuration
- Flexible phone status for incoming and outgoing calls, as well as PC-dialing via standard interfaces
- Supports HTTP and HTTPS
- Simple installation and maintenance
- Basic and easy-use telephony functionality
- Compatible with MS TAPI 2.1 or higher (network solution)
- MS TAPI 2.0 or higher for single-user solution (single-user solution)
- Multiple driver installations possible
- Available in 32 and 64 bit versions
- Recommended by leading system integrators and software developers
- snom 820 - FW 8.0.12 upwards
- snom 370 - FW 7.3.4 upwards
- snom 360 - FW 7.3.4 upwards
- snom 320 - FW 7.3.4 upwards
- snom 300 - FW 7.3.4 upwards
- snom m3 NOT supported!
Solution for single-users
The ESTOS ECSTA for snom (single-user) is the ideal TAPI driver for small offices and homeworking scenarios. It enables Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) with all MS TAPI compliant applications e.g. comfortably dialing with a mouse click from Microsoft Outlook or Microsoft Dynamics Navision.
The ESTOS ECSTA for snom (single-user) is available in licence packages (for 1/5/10 lines and for 25 lines). It is available for free with the purchase of ESTOS ProCall One.
- Combined with Office Productivity applications, e.g. ESTOS ProCall One
- Combined with classic CTI applications, e.g. ESTOS ProCall 2.2 Business
- Available for Outlook or other TAPI-compatible Groupware solutions
- Available for TAPI-compatible CRM and ERP solutions, e.g. Microsoft dynamics Navision
Solution for networks
The ESTOS ECSTA for snom (network) is the ideal TAPI driver for an office environment with many colleagues and large company networks. It provides via a central instance a 3rd party Microsoft TAPI compliant feature set for multiple snom devices. This enables applications to monitor and control multiple snom lines in parallel mode. Therefore it offers professional 3rd party remote call control in a network for Call Center, CTI and Unified Communications applications.
The ESTOS ECSTA for snom (network) is available in licence packages (graded according to 5/10/25/50/75 and 100 lines).
Both versions distinguish themselves by an intuitive first time installion and easy maintenance. They support all telephones from the 8XX and 3XX series equipped with firmware up from inc. 7.3.4 and they are compliant with the actual range of Microsoft Windows 32- and 64-Bit operating systems (Windows XP Professional, Vista and Windows 2000, 2003 and 2008 Server).
The drivers offer basic- and comfort-telephony features through TAPI, which including MakeCall, Answer Call, Hold Call, Retrieve Call, Consultation Call , Single Step Transfer, Alternate Call, Set- and Get-Forwarding Status and Set- und Get-Do Not Disturb Status.