Public announcement system - snom PA1
The audio control system snom PA1 augments your existing SIP PBX with another component of modern communication. The snom PA1 unites the functions of a telephone with a high-performance digital amplifier for broadcasting announcements and supplying background music to assigned rooms, hallways, and office floors or:
- Public announcement system for office floors, shopping malls, reception areas and waiting rooms
- Background music & advertising in supermarkets, airports, train and bus stations
- Church broadcasts
- Remote learning programs / webinars
- Audio transmissions in hotels, offices, hospital wings
An announcement via snom PA1 is effected simply by initiating a call from a snom telephone with its handset, headset, or via handsfree mode. An efficient 4 Watt amplifier provides sufficient coverage for the entire room or floor space.
Minimize costs by using existing infrastructure!
Several snom PA1 units can be connected to each other via the built-in switch and can be connected with any available loudspeaker on the market, thus enabling customers a great cost-saving contribution with already installed components. The individual network cables can be up to 100 meters long. The snom PA1 can be optionally installed on walls or ceilings.
The snom PA1 can be power-fed either via conventional power supply unit connection or through Power-over- Ethernet (PoE). The specific addressing of individual snom PA1 control systems can be centrally configured via the device's web interface.
Aside of the leading SIP protocol, the snom PA1 can also be addressed via Multicast, thus enabling one transmitter to simultaneously address many receivers. As with all other snom terminals, updates and configuration changes for the snom PA1 can be centrally effected over the server.
The snom PA1 has two 3.5 mm jacks for headset connection. Four freely programmable output pins can be utilized for controlling the snom PA1.
You can find additional information in the download area at the right side of this page.
All characteristics listed can, due to the constant development of our products, be changed without special notice.
Depending on local specifications or market demands it may be the case that products are only available with deviating features or settings. Deviations from the illustrations, including the color, are possible.
Watch the video!
Main technical features
- Voltage feed via network (PoE): IEEE 802.3af, class 3
- Ethernet: 2 x IEEE 802.3, 10/100 Mbps switch
- SIP communication + Multicast
- Central configuration and maintenance
- Web interface menu
- Remote volume configuration 4 Watt power amplifier, class D (loudspeaker not included)
- Key for announcement of IP address and for resetting
- 2 LED status indicators For maintenance purposes: two 3.5 mm jacks for headphone connection
- 4 freely programmable output pins, configuration via web interface
- Robust housing for wall-mount