snom Classroom Training
The "snom Classroom Training" is the only possibility to become "Certified Value Added Resellers (VARs)." Successfull participation will entitle the student to bear the title "snom Certified Engineer (SCE)".
Training will be carried out as a 1-day event (9 am to 5 pm) on fixed scheduled dates in our official training centers. It is also possible to schedule training individually at the premises of our regional distributors worldwide, please contact us in advance to ask for dates and availability.
Prerequisites, Conditions, and Costs
- There are no formal prerequisites for this certification; other professional certifications or training courses are not required.
- The student is expected to have an in-depth understanding of the TCP/IP, SIP, VoIP and telecommunication technologies, preferrible basic knowledge about snom products.
- Classroom trainings are carried out at fix dates in our designated Training Centers or on demand at our partner offices across the world
- The maximum number of participants is limited to 10 people, a minimum attendance of 4 participants is required
- Training costs are defined by the regional training centers and may vary due to the exchange rates and local taxes (VAT, GST). Please contact us for further details.